Skip to main content

Lindsie Chrisley Sex Tape (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)

Lindsie Chrisley tells police there is an ongoing issue with her family 'threatening and harassing' her over sex tape.

Lindsie Chrisley Sex Tape

CHEROKEE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Incident Report 19-80073


On July 16, 2019 I was dispatched to contact Lindsie Campbell in reference to threats.

Upon speaking to Lindsie she stated there is an ongoing issue with her family threatening and harassing her. Lindsie stated she recently learned her step brother who lives out of state claimed to have purchased a sex tape involving Lindsie. Lindsie stated her father and step brother wanted her to lie about an incident and if she refused to do so they were going to release the sex tape involving her. I asked Lindsie if there was in fact a sex tape in existence for her to be concerned about and Lindsie stated that it was possible. I explained would document the incident for her and someone would follow up with her. I then returned to service.

Chelsey lived in an apartment in the City of Atlanta at that time and there was a "puppycam" in an unknown location recording in the room she had sex with Robbie in. Chelsey later shared and sold the video to Chase Chrisley, who has now given it to her father, Michael Chrisley. In June 2019 her father asked her to meet him at Sugar's Rib Shack in Chattanooga, TN, to talk about his ongoing legal trouble with the Georgia Department of Revenue and the IRS. During that conversation her father told her to fabricate a sexual harassment claim against the Georgia DOR agent, or the sex tape would be released to the public.

Lindsie wished to file a harassment complaint on her father and possibly sexual extortion on the parts of him and her half-brother, Chase Chrisley. Lindsie provided me with contact information for Chelsey, Chase, and Michael.

At the conclusion of my call with Mr. Frolich I called Chase but did not reach him.

Same date at approximately 1257hrs I made phone contact with Michael Chrisley. I explained my reasons for calling and briefly touched on the accusations made by his daughter. Michael refuted the allegation he was extorting Lindsie for any reason. He stated there is, in fact, a tape of Lindsie and Robbie having sex and it's been viewed by a number of people. He stated his son, Chase, had a sexual relationship with Chelsey, and during their conversations she told him she'd recorded Lindsie and Robbie. Michael refuted that his son or anybody purchased the video and maintained it was given to him and others by Chelsey. Michael stated he has not watched the video so he can't comment on its content. End of phone interview.

Same date at about 1415hrs I made phone contact with Lindsie and shared what I'd been told. Lindsie was adamant that charges be filed, and although I did not disagree with her I informed her no crimes had taken place in Cherokee County. We discussed where Chelsey lived at the time the video was made, and it was determined she would need to file a report with the City of Atlanta PD.

Lindsie Chrisley Sex Tape

Lindsie told me in August 2016 she had a brief relationship with a man named Robbie, whom she had sexual relations with at the apartment of her friend, Chelsey Perry.


Lindsie Chrisley Sex Tape

Is this the infamous Lindsie Chrisley and Robby Hayes Sex Tape? NSFW Video below the jump.




Robby Hayes and Lindsie Chrisley
Robby Hayes and Lindsie Chrisley

Robby Hayes and Lindsie Chrisley

Robby Hayes and Lindsie Chrisley

“I’m not sitting there with a camera aimed down and trying to get the angles. We got caught on the security camera, basically. It was a puppy camera in her friend’s living room, the couch we crashed on.”

Robby Hayes and Lindsie Chrisley

“I’m not sitting there with a camera aimed down and trying to get the angles. We got caught on the security camera, basically. It was a puppy camera in her friend’s living room, the couch we crashed on.”

“I’m not sitting there with a camera aimed down and trying to get the angles. We got caught on the security camera, basically. It was a puppy camera in her friend’s living room, the couch we crashed on.”

Comments